Benefits of membership in the French-Canadian Genealogical Society of Connecticut include:
- Full use of the library during normal scheduled hours. Our library is open 18 hours each week over four days, including weekends.
- Borrowing privileges for the circulating collection of the library.
- Two issues of The Connecticut Maple Leaf (CML)
- Four issues of the Maple Leaflet (newsletter) per year.
- A membership discount on research requests.
- Access, with your membership card, to the records contained in any Town Clerk's office in Connecticut.
CT General Statutes Section 7-51
Membership Rates / Subscribe Online
- Individual $30
- Family $30 for individual plus $10 for each additional family member living in the same household
- Student $10 (Copy of valid student ID is required)
Membership Application Form
Membership application form, print and fill out the form, then mail it to the address below:
French-Canadian Genealogical Society of Connecticut
P.O. Box 928
Tolland, CT 06084-0928